Women Empowering Change
iSpeak Terms & Conditions
iSpeak Terms & Conditions
Terms & Agreements
Purpose. The purpose of the iSPEAK Network is to provide opportunities to share your expertise with our supporters. The iSPEAK Network functions as a united group to bring change, in various forms, to the community and beyond. Presenters should not join the network for the sole purpose of recruitment.
Pay. All iSpeak positions are volunteer based. WEC will offer incentives for your support and time.
Commitments. Presenters will be required to stay for the entire length of the event or duration of course.
Communications. Presenters will be added to the WEC newsletter. Open opportiunities, updates, and item requests will be emailed.
Conduct/Professionalism Clause. Presenters agree to work to provide a high-quality conference, session, or course for guests. Presenters represent WEC and is expected to conduct and present him/herself in a professional manner at all times. Presenters are to be professionally dressed.
Evaluations. It is WEC’s responsibility to distribute evaluations (paper and/or electronic) to all participants at the completion of the conference retreat. These evaluations will remain confidential and will only be shared with the WEC planning committee.
Cancelation Clause. In the event that the Presenter cannot provide services due to illness or any other event not under the Presenter’s control; the presenter will give an ample notice to WEC.
WEC reserves the rights to cancel, change event location, date, and time at any time prior to the date of the event for any reasons, with a written notice given to the presenter in connection with this Agreement.
Guests. WEC does not guarantee the number of participants.
Content: Lessons, topics, stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs, any other materials of any kind of content (hereinafter, the "Content") will not be returned. All such Content may be used: (i) www.wecinc.org (the website) and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the Website); (ii) for broadcast or publication, including, but not limited to, the THINKTANK Blue Print, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change (WEC), and social media outlets. You consent to your content being published for WEC usage.
1. Content may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM), online media related programming, and attendees of online courses, workshops, and events.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Content.
3. All written and oral content shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom WEC shares the content shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or content that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the content for any purpose in all media and publication now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such content.
5. No content may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
I grant publication of content, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, in printed material, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.