iSpeak Terms & Conditions
-COVID Screener, temperature tests, and masks will be required for all guests.
-Guests assume all COVID related risks. WEC assumes no liability.
-Guest information will not be shared.
-Emails will be added to the WEC newsletter. Guests can safely unsubscribe at will.
Vendor is responsible for any charges concerning your booth. Participating vendor releases MTM from any liability and waives a) any and all demands, claims, and causes of action in law or in equity, related to any defect, deficiency, failure or impairment of utilities or other facilities; b) the conduct, negligence or claims of any renter or attendee; and c) any fire, flood, strike, terrorist attack, weather or other force nature beyond control of WEC. Vendors bring in personal property at their own risk.
Indemnification: WC reserves the right to cancel or amend rental agreement and these terms and conditions at any time.
WEC will not be liable to vendors for any consequential losses (i.e. loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss or damage to data or information) arising out of, or in connection with, the provision of the service of event vending. WEC will not be held accountable for the death or injury of any person in the office space, or for any damages suffered by renter or its officers, agents, employees, or invitees as a result of any cause whatsoever. Vendor shall indemnify and hold WEC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any suit or claim arising out of any action or failure to act by the vendor. WEC does not assume any responsibility for loss or damage to vendor's property. Vendor shall be liable for any and all damages caused by vendor to the décor, building’s grounds, landscaping, floors, walls, columns, or any other part of the building, or to the chattels and fixtures of the building or any other person or entity having property at the events building’s premises.
Food. Must be individually wrapped.
Terms & Agreements
Purpose. The purpose of the iSPEAK Network is to provide opportunities to share your expertise with our supporters. The iSPEAK Network functions as a united group to bring change, in various forms, to the community and beyond. Presenters should not join the network for the sole purpose of recruitment.
Pay. All iSpeak positions are volunteer based. WEC will offer incentives for your support and time.
Commitments. All presenters are asked to arrive at the start of the Summit Session of participation (morning, afternoon, or evening) and stay until the end of the session or event day of participation
Communications. Presenters will be added to the WEC newsletter. Open opportunities, updates, and item requests will be emailed.
Conduct/Professionalism Clause. Presenters agree to work to provide a high-quality conference, session, or course for guests. Presenters represent WEC and is expected to conduct and present him/herself in a professional manner at all times. Presenters are to be professionally dressed.
Evaluations. It is WEC’s responsibility to distribute evaluations (paper and/or electronic) to all participants at the completion of the conference retreat. These evaluations will remain confidential and will only be shared with the WEC planning committee.
Cancelation Clause. In the event that the Presenter cannot provide services due to illness or any other event not under the Presenter’s control; the presenter will give an ample notice to WEC.
WEC reserves the rights to cancel, change event location, date, and time at any time prior to the date of the event for any reasons, with a written notice given to the presenter in connection with this Agreement.
Guests. WEC does not guarantee the number of participants.
Submissions Terms & Agreements
Submissions: Lessons, topics, stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio files, video, photographs, and any other materials of any kind of material submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used:
(i) www.wecinc.org (the website) and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the website); (ii) for broadcast or publication, including, but not limited to, the THINKTANK Blue Print, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change (WEC), and on affiliated media outlets. You consent to your submission being published by and for the usage of WEC & MTM.
Publication: Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM) will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all media and publication now known or hereafter discovered without compensation. WEC and MTM have the unrestricted right to use selected Submissions for the promotion of the MTM and WEC brand.
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of WEC and MTM for online media-related programs or programming.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. All written and oral (WEC/MTM produced audio/video productions) shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom WEC shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all print and media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property, or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
7. By providing submissions you are granting Mixed Talk Media and Women Empowering Change First World Serial Rights.
I am granting WEC and MTM the right to publish my submission in both the online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.